University of Manitoba Financial Aid and Awards 2023/2024 for Study in UK.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and outstanding candidates wishing to take advantage of the University of Manitoba Financial Aid and Awards open to for International Students for commencing academic session. The University of Manitoba rewards students who have demonstrated academic success and supports those with financial need through international student scholarships and bursaries.
At University of Manitoba, First-year students are receiving entrance scholarships each year, $30 million Value of awards given out by UM each year, $10 million value of bursaries given out by UM each year of about 2800 Number of awards you can find in the UM awards database.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Manitoba, Canada
Host Institution(s): University of Manitoba, Canada
Scholarship Worth: $240,000 available annually
Number of Awards: 2800
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
University of Manitoba Financial Aid and Awards | DETAILS
The University of Manitoba issues more than $30 million to students each year in the form of scholarships and bursaries. Find out how you can access funding so you can focus on your studies.
Every year, University of Manitoba students are eligible for thousands of scholarships based on academic achievements, areas of interest, community involvement and more. Learn more about scholarship opportunities that can help you cover your expenses while you are a student.
Applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for the University of Manitoba Financial Aid and Awards for International Students
- Applicants must be international students
- Scholarships are normally offered to full-time students based on academic achievement and course load.
- Students who receive an entrance scholarship are required to enrol in at least 24 credit hours at the University of Manitoba in the current year in order to qualify for funding.
- In most cases, students must register for and complete at least 80 percent of a full course in the current academic year to be eligible for scholarships.
- Some course load exceptions apply and are specified in the terms of the scholarship by the donor or a representative of the donor.
- Graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students over the fall and winter terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Students may apply for bursaries based on financial need. Bursary applications are available through Aurora in mid-August and due Oct. 1.
How-to-Apply: By submitting your application for admission to the University, you will automatically be considered for entrance scholarships. Others require a separate application. Eligibility criteria and application requirements vary by award, so please be sure to read the details of each award carefully before applying.
Application Deadline: October 01, 2023