Schneider Electric Graduate Programme for Young South Africans 2023. Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified young South African graduates for the Schneider Electric Graduate Programme 2023 aimed at recruiting passionate graduates with ideas to positively impact the organisation.
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and digital automation with sustainability at the heart of their purpose and our action. The company operates to provide solution to customers and their community.
Company/Organisation(s): Schneider Electric
Program Type: Graduate Programme
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Nationality: South Africans
Schneider Electric Graduate Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Schneider Electric Graduate Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A South African Citizen
- Currently completing studies or graduated with a degree in the previously mentioned disciplines, in 2023
- Have an academic average of 60% and above across all years of study.
- If you have recently completed or are currently completing your final year of a Bachelor’s (BScEng / BEng / BEngTech) undergraduate / Honours or Master’s degree at an accredited University in the below disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Computer Sciences
- Software Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Informatics
- Marketing and Communication
- Finance Management
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication abilities to effectively interact with clients and team members.
- Curiosity: A desire to constantly learn about the market, technology and to improve oneself.
- Proactivity: Take the initiative to foresee issues and tackle them before they escalate.
- Collaboration: Work effectively with both internal teams and external partners.
- Problem-Solving: Ability to analyze situations and come up with practical solutions.
- Adaptability: Comfortable with change and able to adjust strategies on the fly.
- Positive Attitude: Maintain a positive and motivating presence, especially under pressure.
- Fairness: Conduct business ethically and make decisions that consider the welfare of all stakeholders.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Graduate Programme at Schneider Electric are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified