Atlas Corps Fellowship and Leadership Development Programs (Fully-Funded). Atlas Corps is inviting social change leaders from around the world to apply for the Atlas Corps Fellowship and Leadership Development Programs through 12-18 months Blended Fellowships and 12-month Remote Fellowships starting in 2024.
- ALSO APPLY – World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program 2024
Atlas Corps is dedicated to providing rising social change leaders with opportunities to obtain additional skills those leaders will require to have an even greater impact. The Atlas Corps Fellowship is designed for mission-driven individuals seeking social change.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Atlas Corps
Host Institution(s): US Universities
Fellowship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Atlas Corps Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Atlas Corps Fellowship and Leadership Development Programs, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
- Age 35 or younger when the Fellowship begins;
- Citizens from most countries (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply to the Fellowship. Please see information on current country restrictions (here);
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-month Blended Fellowship;
- Commitment to addressing critical social issues in your country or region;
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that covers food, shared housing, and local transportation;
- Two or more years of professional experience should be within at least one of our five main skill areas: 1) Communications and Marketing, 2) Monitoring and Evaluation / Data Analysis, 3) Operations & Human Resources, 4) Partnership-Building and Business Development, or 5) Program and Project Management.
How-to-Apply: Atlas Corps considers applications on a rolling basis and year-round, but often launches special recruitment campaigns that prioritize the review of candidates with specific backgrounds in high demand. Please visit apply.atlascorps.org for updated information on deadlines and opportunities.
Since Atlas Corps receives hundreds of applications each month, the overall vetting process may take 1 – 3 months to complete. For a timely consideration of their application, it’s recommended that candidates apply by a priority deadline if one is listed on the website for a specific opportunity.
The application process requires:
- A copy of your undergraduate transcript or diploma: You will be able to submit your application without this attachment, but you won’t be able to move on to the final stages of the selection process until you submit it.
- Two references: You will also need to submit contact information for two references as part of the application. Once you enter their contact information, the system will send your references an email with instructions on how to fill out our reference form. The reference forms do not need to be completed in order for you to submit your application, but you won’t be able to move on to the final stages of the selection process until your reference forms are submitted. Please choose someone who can comment in detail on your professional abilities․ Strong applicants choose supervisors/managers who can speak to their professional performance.
- Samples of your work: You may be asked to submit samples of your work to provide evidence of your professional skills. See the Skills section (Part 8) of the application for instructions.
Attaching a resume/CV is strongly encouraged but not required. Test scores or certificates from past training are not required at this time. You will also need to have a valid passport, but you do not need to attach it to your application.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2023